Simply beautiful...

Simply beautiful...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sleepy, Teething Boy

Today, Bentley Boo, you were just off... I think it's because you are getting more of your lower teeth. You woke up at 5:30am and were ready for a nap by 9:30am (2.5 hours before a normal nap). By 4pm you wanted nothing but to be held, so in the Errgo carrier you went. Somehow, you falling asleep on my back and me trying to get my normal tasks done at the same time, reminded me of last winter/spring. Last year, you and Harper were so tiny and so sick all the time. It was a tough stretch. I was very accustom to having you on my back all the time. I remember struggling so badly during that period of time when I felt like all I did was care for sick kids. I guess it's true what they say... The hard moments tend to fade with time - thank goodness. Today, it was precious and sweet to have you fall asleep on my back... I cherished our time together my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment