Simply beautiful...

Simply beautiful...

Friday, July 27, 2012

One Year Later...

As I was thinking of our recent anniversary and going through family pictures over the weekend, trying desperately to find ANY pictures of Jeremy and I together... I was stunned to see the change that has occurred in the kids over the past year!  

I remember 2011 as the year that I thought I was never EVER going to sleep again... I was never EVER going to be able to shower again... I was never EVER going to be able to have a moment to myself again...  I'll admit it: having two kids under the age of two, totally kicked my booty!  Hard as it was, I wouldn't give any of it back.  

2012 has proved to still have plenty of tiring moments because, let's face it, they are still little.  But every single day they are more and more independent, expressive and fun.  Every day, I see different layers to their personalities... and see how they are growing up.  These pictures prove it... it goes by quick... and pretty soon instead of begging me to hold them, they'll be begging me to give them some space.  I'm cherishing them... and I couldn't love these two tiny people more!

May 2011
One Year Later...
 May 2012

June 2011
One Year Later...
 June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment