Simply beautiful...

Simply beautiful...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Overwhelming Love... For Jeremy

This is the man I married... The best husband and father I could have ever hoped for. He spent yesterday loving us so well... Thoughtful gifts and lots of play time for the kiddos and he and his dad cooked a truly gourmet dinner for his mom and I: a four course meal with a crab quesadilla as the entree - yum! I woke up to a spotless kitchen too!

You are my everything lovie... I am overwhelmingly thankful for you. Keep my love notes close to your heart while you're away ;) We already miss you!
A special treat from dad... sugar!
Harper's first valentine and her first fresh flowers!
Beautiful.
Jeremy and his dad cooked us girls our favorite foods... so thoughtful.
These are the faces waiting for you to come home quickly!  Kisses always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment